For an Amazing Change In Your Face
There is a decrease in the supporting tissues on our face over time. When this decrease is accompanied by sagging, a more tired expression becomes inevitable. Basically, we reshape the areas with tissue deprivation with fillers. Generally, there are common procedures performed to the chin, lips, middle of the brow, nose tip, and around the eyes. The effect starts immediately, and the permanence lasts from 3 months to 2 years. Fillers are produced synthetically and are available in 2 forms (permanent and temporary forms). Temporary fillings are preferred due to their compatibility with the tissue. They contain collagen and hyaluronic acid. Permanent fillers include polyacrylamide gel, calcium hydroxyapatite and polymethylmethacrylate.
In which areas can Botox be used?
– Botox for horizontal lines on the forehead,
– Botox for the lines between the two eyebrows that cause a frowning brow appearance,
– Botox for lifting both sides of the brows,
– Botox for lines and wrinkles (crow's feet lines) on the sides of both eyes increasing with smile
– Botox for horizontal lines close to the root of the nose,
– Botox for the rabbit lines on the back of the nose,
– Botox for lifting the tip of the nose,
– Botox for vertical lines (smoking lines) on the upper and lower lips,
– Botox for migraine headaches,
– Botox is also used in the treatment of excessive sweating in the hands, feet, face and armpits.